Train your retail staff with more in-depth skills to help boost sales and provide an impressive customer journey.
A retail styling workshop/session will:
- Give staff extra confidence and inspiration, by developing their personal styling knowledge and resulting in providing an enriched store experience for customers
- Cover a wide range topics including being an brand ambassador on the shop floor every day, understanding body different shapes, evaluating a customer’s body language, how personality and other factors affects customer wardrobe choices, how and when to apply fitting room persuasion techniques, methods to encourage customers to return
- Provide your team with the personal styling tools to help maximise store sales and provide an memorable customer journey.
Sessions can be run individually or in teams and are tailored to each store/staff requirements following an in-depth briefing.
In-Store / Shopping Centre Styling Workshops
Get your fashion brand noticed.
In-store/shopping centre personal styling workshops are:
- A great way for shopping centres or fashion retailers to engage and interact with customers
- Customised according to the business and target market, following in-depth consultation and creative brief
- Aimed at encouraging customers to shop & spend in the shopping centre/store, whilst also enhancing their customer journey and inspiring them to return to the shopping centre/store
An effective marketing promotion, such as for VIP nights, Spring Carnival and new collection launches.
Get noticed – and for the right reasons.
Working with the media and public figures:
- Styling for Fashion Shoots in publications and media
- Styling for events and public appearances
- Developing a personal and professional image to reflect your branding and personality