Personal Shopping for Teens
Your answer to avoiding those fitting room battles!
Here’s how it works …
Your teen’s personal shopping experience includes:
- a pre-appointment phone /Zoom/Facetime consultation with parent and/or teen
- my pre-shop (whether you’re wanting one special outfit or a total wardrobe boost, I’ll be fully armed with shopping ideas when we meet)
- 2 hours personal shopping with Sarah (stylist and mother of 2 teenage girls!)
- in-depth and honest style advice
- a post-appointment summary of purchases, styling ideas and future wardrobe suggestions
- a post-appointment summary of your purchases, styling ideas and future wardrobe suggestions
- a post-appointment phone/Zoom/Facetime review within 3 months
Your teen will learn how to …
- be more self-confident with their wardrobe choices
- get the balance right between self-expression and looking appropriate
- view their shape and proportions positively
- shop smarter, learning to understand what they do & don’t need and what fits well.
- adapt outfits to give different looks with simple mix & match techniques
- keep a look up to date without continually spending heaps of cash
"I recommend Sarah to any stressed parents!"
"My daughter needed a dress for her formal and we’d searched everywhere. Within 2 hours Sarah had helped her choose a dress, shoes and accessories. A miracle worker!"
– Amanda, Brisbane
"Fun and really worthwhile."
"I treated my 2 daughters to 2 hours Personal Shopping with Sarah as a Christmas gift. Not only did they love it and feel like VIP’s, they learnt so much from Sarah. She has a great way with teenagers and the best thing was that I didn’t need to be anywhere near the fitting room!"
– Colleen, Benalla
"The perfect 16th birthday gift!"
"My daughter turned sweet 16, but one thing she is not on a shopping trip is sweet!!! Sarah worked her magic and 2 hours later Chloe had bags of clothes she loved (and I loved too) including an outfit for her party. Thankyou so much."
– Jennifer, Melbourne