Personal Styling for Teens
Your solution to boosting your teens confidence and also avoiding another fitting room battle.
Here’s how it works …
Your teen personal styling session includes:
- a pre-appointment phone/Zoom/Facetime consultation with parent and/or teen
- 3 hours of in-depth and honest style advice (takes place at a Melbourne shopping venue/CBD). We kick off the session chatting about style tastes, wardrobe needs, dressing for changing teenage body shape & proportions, colours, fabrics and following fashion trends without breaking the budget. We’ll also discuss how to develop a personal style and build self-confidence.
- Shopping – no pressure, your teen can buy on the day or just learn what to buy in the future
- a post-appointment summary of the ideas and info we discuss
- a post-appointment phone/Zoom/Facetime review within 3 months
Your teen will learn how to …
- develop their individual style which reflects them
- get the balance right between self-expression and looking appropriate
- view their shape and proportions positively
- maximise their wardrobe, demonstrating that a huge wardrobe isn’t necessary
- shop on a budget
- look up to date, without continually spending heaps of cash
- choose the right clothes colours and styles for them
- choose their go-to stores
- be more confident in their fashion choices and overall appearance
- adapt their style as they navigate through their teen years and beyond
- And you will be able to step away from the fitting room!
"You offer a brilliant service & I'm so glad we found you."
"Cannot thank you enough for yesterday & your comprehensive follow up. I wish every young girl had this wonderful opportunity; it's such a precarious time & extremely tricky to navigate as a parent! I'm so grateful."
– Josephine, Melbourne
"A gigantic confidence boost."
"Thanks for all your help – Megan really benefitted from shopping with a pro, rather than boring old mum! She loves her new clothes, she’s had a gigantic confidence boost and your fantastic follow-on style guide is sat next to her bed."
– Kerrie, Melbourne
"The perfect birthday gift."
"My son turned 14 and this was a great opportunity to boost his confidence and help him understand how to put outfits together. Sarah was professional and fun to be with. He loved the experience and his new clothes. My turn next!"
– Karen, Melbourne