Your solution to boosting your teens confidence and also avoiding another fitting room battle.
Here’s how it works …
Your teen personal styling session includes:
- a pre-appointment phone/Zoom/Facetime consultation with parent and/or teen
- 3 hours of in-depth and honest style advice (takes place at a Melbourne shopping venue/CBD). We kick off the session chatting about style tastes, wardrobe needs, dressing for changing teenage body shape & proportions, colours, fabrics and following fashion trends without breaking the budget. We’ll also discuss how to develop a personal style and build self-confidence.
- Shopping – no pressure, your teen can buy on the day or just learn what to buy in the future
- a post-appointment summary of the ideas and info we discuss
- a post-appointment phone/Zoom/Facetime review within 3 months
Your teen will learn how to …
- develop their individual style which reflects them
- get the balance right between self-expression and looking appropriate
- view their shape and proportions positively
- maximise their wardrobe, demonstrating that a huge wardrobe isn’t necessary
- shop on a budget
- look up to date, without continually spending heaps of cash
- choose the right clothes colours and styles for them
- choose their go-to stores
- be more confident in their fashion choices and overall appearance
- adapt their style as they navigate through their teen years and beyond
- And you will be able to step away from the fitting room!